Buy Vietnamese Magic Mushrooms Online In AU
Buy Vietnamese Magic Mushrooms In AU. Psilocybe cubensis is a species of psychedelic mushroom whose principal active compounds are psilocybin and psilocin. Commonly called shrooms, magic mushrooms, golden halos, cubes, or gold caps, it belongs to the fungus family Hymenogastraceae and was previously known as Stropharia cubensis. Vietnamese Magic Mushrooms.
What are magic mushrooms
Now to answer the inevitable – ‘What do magic mushrooms look like?’ Basically just mushrooms. They grow in woods all over the world, but you have to know what you’re looking for. The most common is the ‘liberty cap’ mushroom, which are small and tan coloured and tend to bruise a blue colour when handled. But don’t start going around picking mushrooms willy nilly, we doubt you’ll have much luck.
How to eat magic mushroomsVietnamese Magic Mushrooms For Sale AU
Magic mushrooms are mostly picked and eaten raw. You can also dry them then cook them in food, or stew them into a vile-tasting tea. Dried mushrooms are pretty common as well. They basically have all the cooking possibilities of any ordinary mushroom. To be honest, shrooms are among the most versatile drugs out there. But be careful, because there’s a potential that you got mixed up and picked a poisonous mushroom.
Why do people take magic mushrooms?
- At low doses, they can make you laugh your arse off as everything is HILARIOUS.
- They distort all your senses and merge them together – you can HEAR the colour red, SEE the sound of laughter, or SMELL, errr, your mate who hasn’t washed. That’s not the ‘shrooms though…
- You’ll have lots of deep and meaningful thoughts about the universe, and just kinda feel like a philosophy professor.
- Time tends to pass more slowly, minutes seem like hours. Everything feels like a dream.
- You feel really happy, calm, and generally tripped-out.
- At higher dosages, you can have full-blown hallucinations, similar to a LSD trip, or see things even when your eyes are closed. If you see nice things, you’ll have a sick time (while avoiding being sick, of course).